So I came in Monday morning after a very long weekend and was doing the regular weekend catch up with my boss. I told her if I were a teacher I would take a couple of mental health days, sort of joking but sort of not. So then she told me to take the rest of Monday and all of Tuesday off as comp time for working so hard to start up our new department and working her Christmas party last Friday night. So I left a little while later, went home and promptly fell asleep for a couple of hours. I relaxed the rest of the day. Tuesday was clean my house day and I watched a movie, spent some time with my family and had a great day. Did I say I so much appreciate my boss?? Thank you Jesus, for good friends, a good house and a good boss!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment