Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Reality Strikes Back/Wedding pics 1

So I'm back at work...oh joy of joys. What a stack of stuff was waiting for me but that's alright cause it should keep me out of trouble for a while.

Matt and I have been married 17 whole days and we are enjoying it very much. It's amazing how quickly you get used to someone being there all the time. The apt. is in much better shape, as most things have been unpacked, put away and arranged. I'm almost done with my shower thank you's and I've split the wedding thank you's up between the two of us. Matt warned me I won't get much on his thank you notes since he's not a big card writer, (that's become my job), but I figure anything will be fine as long I don't have to end up writing them all! :-)

Hawaii was marvelous and beautiful and so much better than Jersey! We went scuba diving, snorkeling and hiking, laid on the beach, went whale watching, got surrounded by a pod of dolphins, (group of dolphins=pod?), drove around Oahu up to the North shore and enjoyed Maui and it's delectable Hawaiian BBQ pulled pork with pineapple sandwich - one of the best sandwiches I've ever had...needless to say it was a grand time.

Flying first class on the way out was fun too! I've never done that before, nor have I ever had steak on a plane or had my footrest go up so high! Flying coach on the way back was a little different but still not too bad, at least it was the shorter flight of the two.
My sis put up some pics on her blog and since we haven't finished making ours pretty I'll just borrow a few from her site. Thanks B! :-)













2 comments:

Boysnberries' Brambles said...

hey! i thought you were supposed to be working, not pilfering photos. don't you love the last one of T and M?

TJM said...

I do love it...notice I cut myself out and just left them. :-)
And I was taking a break from all zee piles of work zat I have so thanks for the easy pilfering option! At least I gave due credit!