Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tag, You're it

My sister tagged me so I suppose I'll answer these for fun...

If I were a shoe, I'd be flip flops
If I were a city, I'd be Oberamergau
If I were a season, I'd be spring
If I were a car, I’d be a Ford F150
If I were a vegetable, I’d be a green bean
If I were a fruit, I’d be an orange
If I were a color, I’d be cobalt blue
If I were furniture, I’d be a foostool
If I were a country, I’d be Aruba
If I were a beverage, I'd be water
If I were clothing, I'd be a pair of zip off hiking pants
If I were weather, I'd be partly sunny w/a chance of rain
If I were a dessert, I'd be warm chocolate brownies
If I were a plant, I’d be a Peace Lily

No comments: