For the uninformed, Freecycle is like Craig's List but it's all free! I put some stuff on this morning I wanted to get rid of before I move and it was spoken for in about 30 minutes! Now that's what I call great! I don't know why I didn't follow my sister's lead on this one earlier...they've gotten a ton of great stuff! (I've followed her lead on lots of other things.) If you want to see if there's one in your area, check out www.freecycle.org.
My move is going well and will be complete on Saturday after I've moved all my furniture. I'm dead tired and want to be in one place or the other so I can't wait until I wake up Sunday morning in my new place. I think my mom put it well last night when I was complaining to her and she said that I feel like a nomad because I like things completed and done and this is so not completed and done. She also said I'm a nester, (I have the ability to nest all by myself), so not having a place to settle down in bothers me. Stuck between two places is not my idea of fun. I go to my house and it's half packed and empty but then I go to my apt. and it's all boxes - neither is very appealing. Two more days...and counting!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
I love Freecycle!
at 2/08/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment