Monday, February 19, 2007

My latest mantra and a movie

So my latest saying is that I am not as young as I once was. And the sad thing is it seems to have happened overnight! I can't do these up till midnight bouts very often anymore and it took me a bit longer than I expected to get over my move...I guess I'm getting older. It's no good when I wake up every morning and am incredibly tired, as if I've just run a marathon or something similar. I'm guessing it doesn't get better as time goes by but at least I know I'm not alone. To try and alleviate this problem, I've started going to bed at 9:45 each night (quite early for me!) and getting up at about 6:45 so I can have an easy, not so rushed morning. It's been pretty good so far but we'll see how long that lasts. I must say it's definitely been helpful to not have a cable or Internet connection right now! I'm not spending loads of time wasting away on my couch or computer chair as I have a tendency to do.

So why is it that Princeton people have to work on Presidents' Day? Almost everyone else I know is off today but no, here we are - ridiculous! (And working hard, can't you tell?)

I saw Music and Lyrics this weekend with some friends and must admit I was pleasantly surprised! I've grown quite caustic about romantic comedies and generally have a negative view of them but this was actually enjoyable. The Pop song was a)hysterical and b) quite catchy, as it's still in my head. There were a couple of scenes that could have been done away with but overall an enjoyable movie. The soundtrack might go on my list of wants - there was some great 80's music going on!

That's all for now - have a marvelous day!

No comments: