Monday, April 23, 2007

New beginnings

I love spring! On my lunch hour today I took my lunch over to a quiet spot at the seminary and enjoyed the shade, the breeze and a good time of quietly singing some hymns...I love days like this. I'm going running after work as well just so I don't waste any of the time I could have outside.
So two friends of mine got married on Saturday and had a fabulous day for it! It was beautiful and I think everyone had a good time - the dance floor was certainly full for much of it. We were standing outside taking pictures (I chauffeured part of the wedding party to the park) and got a bit warm but the trees were absolutely gorgeous. Going to all these weddings causes me to think about mine someday and so I'm tossing ideas around.
Due to a sermon my pastor gave a couple of weeks ago regarding the importance of time in our lives I have decided to change up my nightly and morning routines. Hopefully I can keep it up for some successful amount of time!
Enjoy your day!

No comments: