Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Job refusal

So I declined the job offer I've been thinking about for the past couple of months. It worked out really well and I think I got another mentor out of it! I'm glad the lady who I would have worked for took the time to really think about what she was looking for and was willing to take the time to find the right person. She said a number of nice things about my skill level, personality and such and wants to help me find the right job that might fit more with my personality and abilities, something that would perhaps challenge me more. It was a great experience and I was close yet again but I believe this to be the right decision and am looking forward to learning more about patience and what God has in store for me. So here I will stay for the near future.

One lady in my office was so happy when she found out I wasn't leaving she gave me a big hug! It's nice to be wanted! :-)

3 comments:

Boysnberries' Brambles said...

You are always wanted around here. : )

TJM said...

Thanks B. :)

KI said...

Teej, good to know that you're being appropriately appreciated :-) Electronic hugs coming your way!!!