So I went for a run/walk yesterday evening. I was worried about my knees and how they would react but of course did it anyway. I can't just walk after years of running - please! So I did all my appropriate physical therapy prescribed stretches before and after and joy of joys - my knees don't hurt at all. Now my hams are different story but my knees are fine. This makes me very excited and though I'm sorely tempted to try it again tonight, I am not completely ignorant. I'll wait a couple of days and then try it again. But I did accomplish my goal of making it across the Delaware-Raritan Canal bridge over Rte. 1. I hadn't been that far south on the canal before but now I know where it goes: under 95 where you exit for Rte. 1 North and South and the curves under both exit ramps and then next to Rte. 1 South. It was quite fun - I always like figuring out where roads go.
Anyway, I'm happy my knees are good and grateful for marvelous spring weather!!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Running
at 3/29/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY!!! Running is so great :-)
'atta girl. Have I ever said how much I despise running? ; )
So why did you run for that season in high school? :)
Watch out for those pesky geese. Do you remember that one that hissed at me - and I thought she was kidding?
Post a Comment