So on Saturday I went into my room to take a nap and was greeted by teeny winged creatures hanging out on my wall and my bed. So I called Matt and the maintenance men for help, naturally. The maintenance man thought they were termites so Matt and I went Home Depot for some termite spray. We got back and he sprayed that side of the room with the Raid and I hoped it would all be over. So I got a call yesterday from Russ, my maintenance man, and he said they weren't termites, it's apparently too early for them, so he believes them to be flying ants. So I finally moved back into my room last night, after having been sleeping in my living room the past four nights - though I must say my couch is most comfortable!!
I was also a little worried because I'm having a housewarming party this weekend and wasn't looking forward to having any uninvited guests of the insect variety. So I think we should be good to go for the party. All else is well and life is good. Adios for now!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Termites or Flying Ants?
at 3/08/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment