I have recently fallen back in love with classical music and have spent a good deal of my time just sitting on my couch, enjoying a few good symphonies and concertos. I was trying to relax one night and instead of watching a movie or reading I decided to just turn on some nice music and the next thing I knew I was conducting and remembering all those days at Hillsdale -all the hours spent analyzing, conducting, listening and composing. So now I listen to it on the way to work in the morning to get ready for the day and on the way home at night to decompress and reflect over the day. I'm quite happy and who knows? I might even get my cello back out...
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will not hold my breath. : p
Thanks for the support!
The stereo and speakers wouldn't have anything to do with this would it...
Post a Comment