So I noticed this weekend that I have 2 fully gray hairs and a few others that are starting to look a good deal lighter than my normal hair color. I showed the two hairs to one of my co-workers and she started laughing, a very encouraging response I must say. Anyway, just thought I'd share. Now to narrow who or what it is that could possibly be doing this to me...I'm only 28!!
5/15: a post script - my sister reminded me last night that gray hair is a crowning glory and no, I will not be dying my hair. :-)
Monday, May 14, 2007
Gray Hair
at 5/14/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When I got my hair colored before my wedding, the woman who was dying it remarked how lucky I was not to have any gray hair. I was 23!!! Still no gray hair though. Haha! ;)
YAHOO!!! No hair dye! Now I can really see what I will look like someday with gray hair. Hey! How come I don't have any yet??? Huh? Huh? Huh?
Because you are both still young and beautiful. :-) Hey, maybe I have one from each of you!
i found my first gray hair at 28 as well. i plucked it without hesitation. it has been about two years and i still haven't detected any new upstarts, but i have gotten more on my back. those are harder to pluck. have you checked your back lately? if not you may be in for a big surprise! ;P
Thanks for the support Tony! I'll be sure to get right on that.
Post a Comment