Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I've been tagged

If you don't know what that is....someone (in this case Bethany) tags you with a bunch of questions that you answer and then you tag other bloggers. Just a way to get people to divulge information about themselves and give those of us that like to blab something to blab about...or maybe I should say blog.

4 jobs I've had:
1) wearing the purple dinosaur costume for Stride Rite shoes
2) housekeeping/landscaping for several people in Rochester, MN during Junior High and High School
3) RA at Hillsdale College in Hillsdale, MI
4) administrative assistant at Princeton University

4 films I could watch over and over:
1) Sweet Home Alabama
2) While you were Sleeping
3) Fifth Element
4) Pride & Prejudice

4 Places I have lived:
1) Paulina, IA
2) Madelia, MN
3) Hillsdale, MI
4) Cranbury, NJ

4 Favorite TV shows:
1) My Boys
2) Shark
3) Numbers
4) Ugly Betty

4 Favorite Foods:
1) green beans
2) mac & cheese
3) strawberry rhubarb pie
4) goulash

4 Websites I visit everyday:
1) Princeton University
2) cbs.com
3) tnt.com
4) Princeton University Federal Credit Union

4 Places I would love to be:
1) Camping
2) Home
3) Colorado
4) California

4 Favorite Colors:
1) cobalt blue
2) ruby red
3) kelly green
4) any shade pink

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children:
1) Hezakiah
2) Tirzah
3) Libby
4) Job

I tag Bethany, Amy, Kristen and Karen.

1 comment:

Boysnberries' Brambles said...

You can't tag me back!!! (And I am glad to see the name Bethany is not on your list of names you couldn't/wouldn't use.) : )