So those of you who know me know that about 1 year and 1/2 ago I got a flat tire on my bike and had since to buy new tires. Life happens, knees need therapy and these things are forgotten. But, yesterday I put new tires and tubes on my rims so I'm good to go. Matt inspired me since he's wanting to get a bike and the weather is supposed to be super nice the next couple of days. So, I'll test my bike this weekend and see how the knees are and hopefully get back into one of my favorite pastimes! Have a great weekend!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay, biking! I biked to Claremont with Josh today and totally kicked his butt. I have learned my lesson to keep my tires well-inflated (after I don't know how many times of thinking I am out of shape when my tires are jsut low on air.)
Post a Comment