So it's been a while and life has been crazy but I thought I'd post something anyway, just so people would stop commenting on the fact that I haven't posted in a while.
Anyway, wedding plans are coming along quite well - I just bought my shoes on ebay on Friday and am anxiously awaiting their arrival. I have most of my attire/wardrobe for the forthcoming Saturday and we have the major things reserved so now it's onto minute details, like wording of the invites and favors and bridal party gifts and what style of tux shirt Matt wants to wear...all sorts of fun stuff!
Also, regarding my new job which I start in 3 weeks, we are interviewing candidates all day this Wednesday so hopefully we'll all agree on someone who we think would do well here. Someone asked me in church yesterday if I could be replaced so easily so of course my immediate reply was no, I can't be replaced but someone else can certainly do my job! :-) So we'll see how tired I am after Wednesday.
And for random's sake, this morning I got a text from a friend I haven't talked to in a while but it made me smile. It's good to have friends with whom you can easily re-connect! And I've run into all sorts of people on Facebook - but we're all having fun!
Okay, I 've posted people, so stop asking me. :-)
Monday, August 06, 2007
Time warp
at 8/06/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just have to know - are the shoes flip flops?!
Don't I wish!
Tag! (This will help you boost your post count)
http://boysnberriesbrambles.blogspot.com/2007/08/ive-been-tagged.html
wow! you've gotten a lot done in a short period of time... Pretty soon, there won't be any planning left, and you'll be sitting around, bored, until the end of January. haha.
Hah! Yes, as I recall, that's exactly what happened with you and Josh...
Post a Comment