Monday, September 10, 2007

The beauty of Costco

My mom suggested to me a while ago to look at bulk flowers for our wedding at Costco. Now, I know she buys all sorts of fun things there, and I mean all sorts, so I decided to try it. Matt and I looked it up on Saturday night and lo and behold, we are definitely getting our flowers from Costco. $700 for a 40 piece set of mixed colored roses....$700! I'm quite excited and even though the contents of the 40 piece set are more than we need, we couldn't quite make it on the 20 piece. I know, sounds like place settings right? Anyway, check one more thing off the list. Hooray!
So not a very exciting post for most of you but it makes me happy! :-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

hurrah for Costco! I love that place way too much for my own good. Can we have Hebrew National hot dogs at the reception?? :)