It's been a while but it's been busy. My roomie is actually home tonight so we need to figure out details for our 4th annual Christmas party, when we are cleaning the house and when we are putting up the tree...I also need to buy my ticket to go visit Mom over Christmas, read more of my book(s), charge my phone and a few other things. So because of all that and the beauty of procrastination, here I sit, happily procrastinating and blogging to you.
So for all the lackadaisical workdays I've had recently, I'm making up for it. With the 2006 United Way Campaign in action plus working on this year's annual Financial reports the days have been flying by. Thank goodness the University only has about 5,000 employees - I have no idea how I'd handle all the donations if there were more! It's good to feel like I'm actually earning my paycheck but nice to get paid whether or not I'm actually working the entire day.
It's rainy and wet this week but no snow as of yet. I don't mind snow at all, duh, but I do mind how drivers completely forget how to navigate those large vehicles they have been certified to drive on a regular basis! Ah, Jersey drivers... and don't even start me on what happens when it rains.
Okay, I've postponed long enough plus my tummy is telling me it's dinnertime - so I'm going to head downstairs to make some food. Happy reading to all and to all a good night!
Monday, November 13, 2006
Back again
at 11/13/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment