Friday, December 01, 2006

It's been a while

So I was talking with Amy the other night and she made me realize I hadn't blogged in a while so here I am! Lots of things have happened since I was on last - my sis had another birthday, (and Dave and I successfully pulled off a surprise party for her), Anna turned 9 months and is close to having 4 teeth, I started dating again, had a really fun Thanksgiving with family and friends, planned a trip to visit Mom over Christmas and I'm sure other things as well.

I had a fun Thanksgiving and we had a ton of food. I'm not even sure it's all gone yet - I think I saw some mashed potatoes in my sister's fridge last night when I was babysitting. :-)

Alright, back to the work sitting in front of me staring me in the face...until next time.

p.s. I highly recommend Bebo Norman's most recent album and Shawn McDonald's Simply Nothing album. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am praying! And you know you can ALWAYS come over here whether we are home or not...