Thursday, December 14, 2006

thinking...how very dangerous for me

So I've hit a never before seen lull here at work, (commence sarcastic laughter now), and since I'm taking a break from posting other places, figured why not put something up here? Might be random thoughts but since do you get much else from me?

I finished all my shopping as of yesterday and am set for what may come - at least present wise. I'm getting ready for my visit to Mom and CO which begins next Tuesday! Yeah for moms who live with lots of snow!! Haven't seen much of that yet over here so fine, I'll fly to where it will actually feel like Christmas. Even though I know snow has nothing to do with Christmas, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...I just like snow at Christmas time is that okay?

Random fun fact #1- Matt's parents and my mom will meet in the Denver airport on the 23rd. No one ever said our family was conventional!! (His or mine.) Long story short, he and his brothers are flying in to visit their mom and dad and since my mom lives so close to the airport we thought that might be as good a chance as any. Should be fun!
Random fun Fact #2- I'm meeting up with the Daggetts and Jennie Dangers while I'm there. Always fun to see new babies and old friends!!

Got my usual "Your 52 days are up can we get some more blood please?" phone call from the Red Cross wanting my life-giving blood, so I need to make an appt. That's what happens when you're a life donor, which I would highly recommend for anyone who is able. It's great and I often see the same nurses and the same donors, which makes it quite familiar and fun!! It's like a little we love to give blood family. :)

So my sis and I were watching Biggest Loser 3 Finale last night and we were crying! Anyone else absolutely amazed with Eric, Jaron and Brian? And go Poppi from NJ!!! Way to represent girl. Losing half your body weight - that's just crazy! And didn't Heather look good for being 5 months pregnant? What a great show!!

Okay, that's pretty good. I have a bit of stuff to do before I take off. It's funny that as soon as people know you are going on vacation they all of a sudden have tons of stuff they need you to do before you leave. Maybe I'll just sneak out one day...shhhh!

Unless something major happens I probably won't blog until after I get back so Merry Christmas to all and to all a good flight! (oh wait, that's me!)

No comments: