So I'm resting here at my mom's laptop after a morning and part afternoon of shoveling through about 2.5 feet of snow...and we're not done yet!! I'm glad I got in Tuesday night I'll tell you that. I did come out here for snow and I must say God definitely gave me a positive answer to that request! It's been fun though, Mom and I have gotten a lot done inside so it's a successful storm all around. I'm definitely getting a workout-which is good since we can't make it to the gym as planned. We're taking turns with the shovel but I can't remember the last time I shoveled this much snow! I mean, growing up with it every winter is one thing but not having used those muscles in a while is worthy of a bath, in my opinion. Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know that we are okay and slowly but surely digging our way out.
One funny thing I just saw a few minutes ago...a bunch of college guys had hooked up a tow type rope to the back of their car and one dude was snowboarding down the road behind them...it was great!!
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Snow anyone?
at 12/21/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment