Thursday, January 18, 2007

Apartment search

So I think I've narrowed it down to 2 places from which I'll choose to live the next part of my life. Working in the accounting world as I do, after I was done looking I went home and made an Excel spreadsheet of all the pros and cons. :-) The amount of money I may spend on gas getting to work from one could even out the higher cost of rent at the other one. There aren't that many differences - the main thing would be location, of course. So I'm starting to collect boxes at work and will probably start with my books...gotta start somewhere. If you are in the area reading this and have access to boxes, I'll take them!
Oh, and in fun unexpected news, I apparently have a mouse upstairs in my bathroom - good times! Now to just find the little bugger!

No comments: