Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Job search

So I just got back from interviewing with Human Resources about a position I applied for and I think it went really well. Of course, it was funny that the lady who interviewed me has only been at the University for a week... I also found it humorous that they wanted to test me on Word and Excel before I went in - uh, I've been here working in Finance for 4 years so I'm pretty sure I'm good on that! And needless to say I passed both tests just fine. :-) So now it's just waiting to see if I get called for a second round of interviews with the actual department.

This weekend I got a bunch of boxes so I think I"ll start packing books tonight since I've got to start sometime and books are the easiest.

I'm also a little tired today cause I didn't get to bed til midnight last night. I was babysitting but I didn't fall asleep this time after the kids went to bed because I brought a book to read instead.
Okay, back to the last 45 minutes of work today. Have a great evening or morning or afternoon- wherever you are!

2 comments:

ldmiller said...

Glad to hear the interview went well. I hope that you not only get the job, but you get amimmediate promotion as well! By the way, I didn't realize you rooted for the Colts? I have a bunch of friends who were watching the game up here in Mass and we also were rooting for the COlts. Actually we were really rooting more against the Patriots and their crazy fans around here.

TJM said...

The Pats fans may be crazy but I have yet to meet more insane fans than the Eagles geeks around here! Holy cow it's unbelievable!!! I love the coach and the team because of who they are and what they do (or don't do). They are a great team of men.