Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My own place

So I just signed my lease and have the keys in hand to my new apartment. Yeah! Now I can move all those boxes I have packed and since it's so convenient to work I can load up my van in the morning and take it down after work that day. I have pretty much everything I need except a couch so that's great! A friend of mine who's getting married in April is giving away some of her stuff so I'm getting a few things from her as well. And the great part is I live above the rental office/space that they use for show but the rental lady doesn't actually live there. So there won't be anyone below me at night which will nice for when I have people over.
And I have another interview tomorrow morning for the job I applied for so we'll see how that goes. Nothing like changing everything at once!
And just to let those of you who live in the area know...if I've helped you move previously I just might be calling on you to help me. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew! *wiping brow with back of hand* Glad you have never helped us move. Hahahahaha!

TJM said...

Heh Heh! Keep dreamin' there sister....