Friday, January 12, 2007

Moving

So I'm moving sometime in February, out of my shared 3 BR, 2 Bath house to a 1 bedroom apartment. It's a ton of work looking at apts but I'm excited to finally live all by my lonesome - I've never truly lived by myself before so it should be a Grand Adventure, as A.A. Milne would say. I've looked at one place and have another appt. Saturday and might just take a day off work next week to look, since most places aren't open on the weekends. Finance wise I wasn't expecting this so soon but that's where my wonderful family comes in!!
And it's good I don't own much so the move should be pretty easy. The place will be quite sparsely furnished but so what? I'll still be having people over to eat at my cardboard table with me I'm sure. I might even put a tablecloth on if it's really important company...

1 comment:

Paleo-Con said...

Happy New Year! I trust all is well. Congrats on moving to your own place.