Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"Baby got Book" and a birthday

I don't think any explanation is necessary for this, besides the fact that I'm laughing so hard it's hard to type: http://www.whiteboydj.com/babygotbook.html

Happy Birthday Amy!

(And can anyone help me out with figuring out how to not have those long links anymore but be able to rename them and include them as part of my post? :-)

6 comments:

KI said...

How could I NOT have passed this onto you before? This is a CLASSIC video, and I found it a couple years ago, but I can't believe I never showed it to you! I have failed as a friend :-( Glad it made your day!

Happy birthday to the other hooch, too :-)

TJM said...

Kwinnie, You did pass the lyrics onto me but I just found the video today. So no, you have not failed as a friend. :-)

Amy said...

Okay, okay, my internet connection is super, duper slow and I haven't checked anyone's blogs for like weeks (not to mention updated my own), but that one definitely made up for weeks of bloglessness. LOL! Don't want none... hehe.

Hack said...

When you put in the link do it like this: Hack

That is just an example. Then the clickable text should just read "Hack". Let me know if that doesn't work.

Hack said...

I just now noticed that the link text I entered as an example worked too well. DOH! It wasn't that way when I entered it. Grrr.

TJM said...

No worries Tony.